What to expect.
Once I confirm your appointment I will send you a link to my intake forms. You can fill them out ahead of time, which gives us more time for the session, or fill them out in my office. We will go over the forms prior to starting.
A few things to know:
1. Sessions are 60 minutes.
2. Parking. There is ample metered parking on the street. It is free after 6 pm Monday - Friday and on Saturdays and Sundays.
3. My office is located in the heart of downtown Silver Spring. All major buses and train lines are accessible.
4. I take cash and credit card and I collect payment at the end of session.
"You can't be around negative people and expect to live a positive life."
Questions? Contact me:
Affordable Counseling Services for Individuals, Adolescents, & Couples
Contact me 24 hours in advance to cancel.
LATE CANCELLATION FEE APPLIES
If you need to cancel/change a standing appointment notify me via email to avoid cancellation fee.
Scheduling is easy.
To meet client's needs I have several ways you can schedule an appointment.
1. Client Portal. Check out my updated schedule. Book an appointment online and the portal will send you an email confirmation to set up a login and password. Through the portal you can:
Once you set up an account I will send you a confirmation email with additional details and a link to my intake forms.
2. Email or call me. I'm happy to answer any questions and share my availability.
3. Schedule a FREE 20 minute consultation in person or over the phone.
8730 Georgia Avenue, suite 200
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Mondays: 12 pm, 1 pm, 3 pm & 4 pm Biweekly
Tuesdays: 1 pm Biweekly
Thursdays: 2 pm Biweekly
Fridays: 3 pm Biweekly
NOW ACCEPTING BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD INSURANCE PLANS!